Thursday, March 26, 2009

Swiffer dust and shine and Swiffer 360 duster



I received the New Swiffer Dust and shine in two scents.....Citrus Zest, and Lavender Vanilla. Now I have to be honest in these reviews, and I am not incredibly impressed with this product. I do not believe that this product works any better than regular cleaner for dusting. I did however enjoy the scents, but I would not spend the money just for those. I used the dust and shine on a couple of surfaces, regular dusting on laminate shelving, and it did work well, left the shelves clean. I also tried it on a piece of wood furniture that I have, and on my wood cupboards, and yes it cleaned it, but no better than a regular no name brand cleaner. Another thing that I did not like was when squeezing the trigger, the product leaked and dripped down my hand, so all day I smelled like Lavender Vanilla!


So a thumbs up for the scent, but I think I might sell this one off!!




I also received the new Swiffer 360 duster. I already own the old Swiffer duster, that swivels back and forth, and liked it quite well. But I must say the new one, is great. It dusts the bottoms of items on shelves, and it is quite small, so you can use it in all sorts of places. A down side is that the handle isn't very long, so it is hard for a short person like me to reach high places! Since I have both dusters I will probably use my old one for the ceiling fan, and up high and use the new one on my shelves and dustables!



So a Keeper in my opinion!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review!