Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My first review

So I decided to sign up to review some products on by blog, which really was quite exciting when I received my parcel in the mail. It was like Christmas!!

Dishwashers; The bane of my existence. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having a dishwasher, but over the years I have tried so many different kinds of soaps and cleaners, And I don't know if it is our water, but I have found one that works. So when I got sent Cascade All in one Action packs, I was sure they wouldn't work. (by the way the only product that I had tried that worked for me was the Cascade powder) So I reluctantly loaded my dishwasher, and popped a pouch in. And waited. I opened the door when the cycle was done and lo and behold IT WORKED!! I was super excited!

As for price The All in One Action packs are slightly more expensive than the powder type. But I have observed that I no longer have powder all over my floor, hauling out the huge box of powder isn't an issue, storing the huge box of powder isn't an issue. So for convenience the Action Packs have the thumbs up, for price the powder has the thumbs up.

Cascade All in One Action Packs; definitely a keep!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review - great new site! Woooo!!! Where did you "sign up"??